Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can I download the roommate's shared apartment expenses spreadsheet?

My shared apartment expenses spreadsheet has become very popular and I have received a lot of positive feedback. Many people have emailed me or commented on this blog and I've sent each request a copy of the spreadsheet. Still, I get the feeling that a lot of readers are a bit apprehensive about posting their email addresses here. I would never give that information away but anyone reading the comments could. Therefore, I have finally decided to find a site where I can post my Excel files for easy download. Here is the link for the latest version of my shared apartment expenses spreadsheet for those of you with roommates. In the coming days I will be posting more of my templates. Any requests?

Shared Apartment Expenses Spreadsheet.xls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick