Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shared Apartment Expenses Spreadsheet Template

Where can I find a copy of a shared living space expenses spreadsheet template? Right here of course! I've created a new template for my Shared Apartment Expenses spreadsheet. Please email or comment if you would like a copy. This is the first version of this document. I could use some good feedback while I am improving and working on a new version. Is it easy to use? Are there any features you would like to see added? Do you care about the statistics or not? This is a good companion spreadsheet to my Apartment Search template.

6 comments:

  1. Could I get a copy please? My email is eli.fredman@gmail.com

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. could i get a cope... email me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your email address? I would be happy to send you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would like to request a copy of...
    Shared Apartment Expenses Spreadsheet Template
    Updated Apartment Search Spreadsheet
    New Apartment Search Rating Spreadsheet
    A New Apartment Rating Spreadsheet in Excel

    We are moving from NY to OR and this would really help! Thanks!
    jawsofmt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there could I get a copy please.

    chn.chandler@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Could get a copy of your spreadsheet for roommates bothe for 3 and one for five.

    thank
    ec.caviness@gmail.com
    ec

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick