Friday, September 17, 2010

Honeymoon vacation planner spreadsheet template suggestions?

  

Budget

Hotels

---

Airfare

---

Car Rentals

---

Activities

---

Meals

---

Petrol

---

Misc.

---

Total

$0.00


 

I am working on changing the Excel spreadsheet I used to help plan my honeymoon vacation into a downloadable user template. Here are the major categories I have listed to help users plan their budgets and activities. Are there any categories that I am missing that you would like to see added? I'm sure I will be able to add more unexpected items after I go on my actual honeymoon.

Booked

Item

Cost

Budget

Balance

YES

Hotels

$1,511.83

---

#VALUE!

YES

Airfare

$600.80

---

#VALUE!

SELECT

Activities

$874.00

---

#VALUE!

SELECT

Car Rental

$279.13

---

#VALUE!

SELECT

Meals

  

---

#VALUE!

SELECT

Petrol

  

---

#VALUE!

SELECT

Misc.

  

  

$0.00

  

Total

$3,265.76

$0.00

#VALUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick