Monday, August 1, 2011

Employee Timesheet Spreadsheet Template

Are you an employer looking for an employee time-sheet template? I've created a very easy to use employee work log spreadsheet which is available to download, along with some of our other templates. The instructions are included within the spreadsheet but they are not really needed as it is pretty straightforward. I have conveniently colored all cells yellow where your data needs to be entered. Another thing to note, the spreadsheet automatically assumes a half hour lunch. However, you can enter an "X" if no lunch was taken. Please let me know if you would like to see any revisions or additions. I am always looking for ways to improve my spreadsheets. Download the Excel time keeping template here.



Employee Timesheet Spreadsheet Template.xls download

4 comments:

  1. Update on the contest coming as soon as I have time (I wrote the previous two posts a few months ago and saved them for a time when I was too busy to create new posts, like now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great solution to a paper employee timesheet. Our small start up company has been looking for a simple, yet reliable solution to employee timesheets. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick