Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Printable 2013 NFL Playoff Bracket

2013 nfl playoffs bracket
The 2012-2013 NFL Playoffs are set to begin this Saturday, January 5 and I’ve created a printable bracket with Excel. After a crazy regular season that saw some of the best rookie play in league history (and to think my Browns could have easily gotten Russell Wilson!), the rushing record nearly fall to Adrian Peterson, Drew Brees incredible touchdown streak, and more. What was your favorite part?

I have created a printable playoff bracket complete with team logos. As a bonus, I've also included the complete 2012-2013 NFL Postseason Schedule within the bracket spreadsheet, including kickoff times and broadcast stations.Download the file below (hosted on box.com). I have to admit, I'm not even going to try to figure out which roman numeral it is.

Printable 2013 NFL Playoff bracket.xls download


If you enjoy this spreadsheet, please use the share buttons to send to your family, friends, and coworkers. Also, be sure to check back around January 20th, or the day after when the playoffs are over and I’ll be posting my Superbowl squares spreadsheet.

Get the 2014 Super Bowl Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick