Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Excel Tips: Skill Assessment Exam Answers

I recently took a Microsoft Excel skills assessment exam. There were a few questions which surprised me. Luckily, I was able to figure them out rather easily. I have decided to share a few of the answers from the skills assessment exam (though not all of them) with you. If you're never going to take an Excel exam then please few these as a few friendly spreadsheet tips.

Q: How do you go to the dialog box in Excel (what is the shortcut to go to the dialog box)? Answer: F5

Q: If you enter a time into Excel, does it default to AM or PM? Answer: AM

Q: How do you display the current time in Excel? Answer: crtl+shift+:

Q: How do you recalculate all formulas in a worksheet (what is the shortcut to recalculate all formulas)? Answer: crtl+alt+F9

Please follow my blog and stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about Skills Assessment .

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick