Sunday, January 30, 2011

Download the Apartment Search Spreadsheet

I have uploaded the latest version of my apartment search spreadsheet and made it available to download. Are you looking for a new place to live? This apartment search spreadsheet is the perfect guide and tool to use for your search. Trust me, it will make your life much easier and you won't have to put much thought into which apartment is the best one for you. The spreadsheet does all of the work for you. Download the apartment hunting guide today.

This Excel document could also work for scenarios where you need a rating formula system to decide which option is best. You may also want to download this template and use it as an example to create your own unique rating comparison spreadsheet. Or I can do it for you. Simply comment below what your needs are and I will gladly tailor the spreadsheet for your specific situation.

That's not all! Are you moving into a new apartment with friends? It's a pain in the butt to keep track of who owes who what and which bills have been paid. I was in that same situation many times which is why, out of necessity, I created the Shared Living Expenses Spreadsheet! Download it here. Know exactly which roommate owes the other roommates at any moment simply by using my apartment roommates expenses spreadsheet. Again, I appreciate any suggestions.

Update: 6/11/12 Check out the latest apartment comparison spreadsheet.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect resource that you are supplying and you also give it away for totally free. I appreciate seeing internet sites that realize the value of offering a prime resource for zero cost. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!
    Gainesville apartment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I was trying to download your awesome template but the link is not working any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can email you the spreadsheet if you would like.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick