Tuesday, September 1, 2020

2020 NFL Helmet Schedule Spreadsheet

 I wasn't planning on updating the NFL Helmet Schedule spreadsheet this year. I've been feeling kind of down due to the pandemic and the affects it has had on all my hobbies. Especially with the cancellation (sorry, "delay") of some college football leagues like the Big Ten. Plus, I thought the prospect of the entire season happening is somewhat slim. So I was leaning towards not updating the sheet this year.

Then I checked my email.

I received a message from longtime reader Brent Foreman with an attachment: a fully updated 2020 NFL Helmet Schedule spreadsheet and a note "Just a little way that I can say thanks for your posts over the years."

Wow. Amazing. Made my day.

So thanks to Brent the spreadsheet is updated and now available to download.




Use this link to download the NFL schedule spreadsheet. 

Please note, an email is required to download it. I do this so you will be automatically updated you if changes or additions are made and will update you when the next year’s schedule is ready. I do not use your email for anything else.

Here's a video of an older sheet to show you how it's formatted:


Thanks again to Brent.


As you can see, the NFL helmet schedule is printable too. You can save the spreadsheet as a PDF file or print it out and pin it up in your cubicle at work. If you do, please email or tweet me a picture of it hanging up - I'd love to see it!

As always, I welcome any comments or suggestions about how to fix or improve the sheet! How can I improve this football spreadsheet into something you’ll use all the time during pro-football season? What future features would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick