Sunday, June 4, 2017

Best Excel Spreadsheet Memes - Prepare to Laugh

I've given hundreds of useful Excel tips since I started blogging eight years (!) ago in 2009. But I can't be 100% serious all the time. I've gotta have a little fun from time to time, like when I shared some of the best Excel pranks and practical jokes, not to mention all the sports related templates I produce. And who doesn't love a good joke or meme? So today I thought I'd share the best Excel spreadsheet memes I've collected over the years!

WARNING: Some of these Excel memes might make you literally laugh out loud. You've been warned.

Best Excel Spreadsheet Memes



How'd you know I like Excel? It's not like I write articles or make videos about it...


Yeah, not gonna happen, I'll make my Excel formulas as long as I want to!


Hmmm ok...


I hope not.


Mind = blown.


It's so worth it once you do you learn Excel VBA though.


Gotta have at least one grumpy cat meme.


Ever feel like this?


Me neither. Do people do that? Remove the gird lines by changing the grid lines color to white?



How many have hid non-working formulas before? Admit it if you have!


Haha, not necessarily.




There's always that one co-worker who spends more time formatting then working on the actual information within the Excel sheet.




When writing those super long formulas in Excel....



Drives me crazy.



When can you ever have enough spreadsheets?


I concur Steve!


Which Excel meme is your favorite? Please let me know by commenting below. Or if have a hilarious one that I failed to mention PLEASE send it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick