Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 5 Excel Help Posts From 2015


2015 is coming to a close so it’s that time of year to sit back and reflect about what transpired this past year and what is to come. Listed below are the top five most popular Excel tips or how-to guides I posted in 2015.

On December 6th, Excel Spreadsheets Help turned six years old! Sometime in the first quarter of 2016 I expect this little blog to surpass the 1.5 million page view mark, no small accomplishment. Sadly, I posted fewer articles in 2015 than any other year, so my goal for 2016 is to at least double the number of tips I wrote this past year.

What did you accomplish in 2015? What are your Excel spreadsheet goals for 2016? How can I help you achieve your goals? What would you like to see more of in 2016? Anything specific?

Have a great holiday season, thanks for your continued support. See you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick