Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Apartment Search Spreadsheet and Shared Expenses Template Download

Update 6/11/12: Check out our new ULTIMATE Apartment Search Spreadsheet and Guide.

I'd like to apologize as I was having a little dispute with the site which hosts all of my Excel spreadsheet template downloads. The issue has been peacefully resolved but in the process it looks like all of the files I uploaded have been deleted. This means all the download links are probably broken. I have started the long process of re-uploading all of the files today but please be patient as it is going to take some time to get them all back up.

I decided to upload my two most requested files first, the Apartment Search Template and the Shared Living Expenses Spreadsheet. Let me know what other files you would like right away.

Apartment Finding Spreadsheet.xls download


Shared Apartment Expenses for 5 Roommates Template.xls download