Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to the Excel Spreadsheet help blog. I will share some of my tips and tricks for making Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. I use Excel almost every single day. First, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I graduated from the University of Toledo with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. School got me started on Excel but it was my work experience at Emerson Climate Technologies that really taught me how to use Excel and its advantages. I continue to learn and improve my skills in my current engineering job as well as for my own personal uses which I will share with you. The purpose of this blog is to share my knowledge and help others so please ask any questions that you may have!

-NTW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!
-Nick